Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hello people!
I've changed my layout,
cos I've gotten bored with the old one.
Yep, please comment! :D

Firstly, drawings by a 6 year old :D
contain your laughters k :)

Banana.

Prawns.

Okay, the wonderful artist is my brother.
:D

Though they all might look weird,
they're all my beloved ones okay :D
Started all because of Seri Mustafa.

Goldfish eyes! Omgosh!

Breaks, zhilian-ing plus eating :D

Ice Lemon Tea gives you energy! :D

Had cca, chose the ex-cos & had footdrills.
Sighs, I think I can die of stress this year.
Mrs Loh wants me to be the CL,
& bestie to be the ACL, why! :/
I dont wanna shout during assembly next year.
Lol.

Sissie & I got caught in the rain,
while walking home. So hilarious :D

Some dumb random pose :D

Hm, I talked to Ah gong on the phone yesterday!
I thought we'll both diam diam, I was wrong k!
But yeah, he's very funny la, blur sotong :D

After Chemistry remedial today,
went to JEC to meet Jolene for shepherding :D
She wore a purple shirt! My favourite x)

Thats bestie & sissie :D

Okay, our N lvl coursework questions changed.
Lin cried. Cheerup k?
We'll get through this alright!
Mr Faizal got a high fever because of this incident too.
Like woah, get well soon to those who're sick!

I cant remember what events happened.
Will edit if I do remember. Ha ha.
Till then,
goodbye world!

No comments: